January 10, 1932 - June 16, 2021
Janet Young Weber, 89, passed away on June 16, 2021 in Sugar Land, Texas with family at her side.
Janet was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts on January 10, 1932 to James and Dorothy Young. She moved to Virginia in 1942 where she resided until 2010 when she moved to Texas. Janet is survived by her brother, James Young; daughter, Deborah Goodall; son, Frederick Weber, Jr.; four grandchildren, James and Jeff Goodall, Frederick Weber III and Jessica Taylor; and six great-grandchildren, Frederick (IV) and Riley Weber, Jacob and London Goodall, and Walter and Max Taylor.
Service and burial will be held on Saturday, June 26, at Sudley United Methodist Church, 5308 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109 at 10:30 a.m. Reception will follow at the Fair Oaks Marriott, 11787 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax, VA 22033.
Flowers may be sent to Demaine Funeral Home at 10565 Main St., Fairfax, VA 22030. For those desiring, donations may be sent in Janet Weber’s name to the American Lung Association at http://lung.org.
- What does dental cleaning involve?
- The most damaging local issue you may know nothing about
- Health Department kicks off new program to improve health literacy within communities of color
- Three big-impact home improvements for a safe, healthy home
- The League for Sportsmen, Law Enforcement and Defense endorses Youngkin, Miyares, and Sears as election nears
- Inexpensive home maintenance projects to do this weekend
- Requests to Descano and Herring re: porn in schools
- Maintain election integrity
- Parents question screening by group funded by Facebook founder
- New group home for adults with disabilities opens
- Mother exposes sexually graphic books available in FCPS libraries
- Costs of road construction continue to rise in Fairfax County and elsewhere
- Fairfax County launches co-responder team for crisis intervention
- U.S. Attorney General declares war on parents, as son-in-law’s big tech firm data mines Fairfax County kids
- Changing the way I vote in favor of education
- Celebrity Extra
- Musical theatre returns to Kennedy Center - Tony Winner Hadestown on stage through October 31
- Fairfax County engages with community during Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.