Elizabeth Anne Jacobs passed away peacefully in her sleep on 1 November at the age of 90. She was born in Harrisburg PA, grew up in Forest Hills New York, and graduated from Vassar College. Together with her husband Alan Jacobs, she lived and raised four children in Great Falls Virginia before moving to Fairfax where she worked for a local law firm. She gardened with passion and was active at Truro Anglican church where she arranged flowers for many years.
She is survived by her four children, Martha St. Clair Jacobs of Haymarket VA, John Alan Jacobs of Annapolis MD, Catherine Anne Oster of Philadelphia PA and Elisabeth Doran Jacobs of Seattle WA, as well as her grandchildren Abigail Elizabeth Park, Sarah Anne Park, and John Jacobs.
She will be missed by her family, the members of her book club and her church community. Everyone who ever met her will miss her cooking.
- What does dental cleaning involve?
- The most damaging local issue you may know nothing about
- Health Department kicks off new program to improve health literacy within communities of color
- Three big-impact home improvements for a safe, healthy home
- The League for Sportsmen, Law Enforcement and Defense endorses Youngkin, Miyares, and Sears as election nears
- Inexpensive home maintenance projects to do this weekend
- Requests to Descano and Herring re: porn in schools
- Maintain election integrity
- Parents question screening by group funded by Facebook founder
- New group home for adults with disabilities opens
- Mother exposes sexually graphic books available in FCPS libraries
- Costs of road construction continue to rise in Fairfax County and elsewhere
- Fairfax County launches co-responder team for crisis intervention
- U.S. Attorney General declares war on parents, as son-in-law’s big tech firm data mines Fairfax County kids
- Changing the way I vote in favor of education
- Celebrity Extra
- Musical theatre returns to Kennedy Center - Tony Winner Hadestown on stage through October 31
- Fairfax County engages with community during Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.