Elizabeth Anne Jacobs passed away peacefully in her sleep on 1 November at the age of 90. She was born in Harrisburg PA, grew up in Forest Hills New York, and graduated from Vassar College. Together with her husband Alan Jacobs, she lived and raised four children in Great Falls Virginia before moving to Fairfax where she worked for a local law firm. She gardened with passion and was active at Truro Anglican church where she arranged flowers for many years.
She is survived by her four children, Martha St. Clair Jacobs of Haymarket VA, John Alan Jacobs of Annapolis MD, Catherine Anne Oster of Philadelphia PA and Elisabeth Doran Jacobs of Seattle WA, as well as her grandchildren Abigail Elizabeth Park, Sarah Anne Park, and John Jacobs.
She will be missed by her family, the members of her book club and her church community. Everyone who ever met her will miss her cooking.
- Community partners play a key role in equitable vaccine distribution
- Virginia just made it easier for the public to access closed case files
- Support for Jennifer Carroll Foy
- Components of a power salad
- People and Places - week of April 16, 2021
- Reston author publishes heartwarming children’s story
- Engage your kids with healthy snacks and family movies
- Movie Review: ‘Thunder Force’ ushers in a cool new breed of dynamic duo
- COVID-19 testing facilities open at Dulles, Reagan airports
- ArtsFairfax Celebrates National Poetry Month With 30 Guest Poetry Readers
- The future of gardening: information and inspiration
- Public Safety - week of April 9, 2021
- Benefits of a dog trainer
- Feline Foundation: See these pets and more at: www.ffgw.org
- Virginia outlaws LGBTQ+ Panic Defense
- Local nonprofit serves ‘Formed Families’, celebrates 7th annual Spring Forward event
- Seahawks emerge from pause to begin playoff run
- Nova Chamber to hold Annual State of Healthcare event virtually
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.