Christopher Mearl Toia died on Wednesday, August 26, 2020, in his home in Chantilly, Virginia. He was born on May 23rd, 1990 in Virginia to his beloved parents Karie and Jeff Toia. "Chris" as he was fondly called by his family and friends was a kind and quiet young man. Chris had a huge heart and was an avid lover of the outdoors and animals. He was a very passionate dog lover having enjoyed at least one of them in his life at all times. Chris’s most beloved pet was his cat George who he loved dearly. Chris loved riding four-wheelers and being out in nature. He was also very passionate about music and was known to listen to it for hours on end. Chris also enjoyed paintballing with his friends up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Christopher is survived by his parents, Karie and Jeff. His Grandfather Thomas J. Toia, Uncles Eric Toia, Ron Hay, Robert Hay, and Rodger Hay.
- Cat comes out to play
- Wealth, power and religion meet in sudsy new family drama 'Filthy Rich'
- Fairfax City School Board votes to change local school name
- Seven best things about buying a house in the Fall
- Puppy proofing your palatial palace!
- A new voice in VA-11
- Climate change calls for action now
- Fairfax native chases Hollywood dreams in Los Angeles
- Improper disposal of smoking materials cause of Merrifield condo fire
- Virginia Mental Health Agency Agrees to Pay $263,280 to Settle Civil False Claims Act Lawsuit
- Fatal Pedestrian Crash in Mount Vernon
- West Springfield house fire caused by electrical malfunction
- JMU classes move online as COVID-19 cases spike
- Alexandria Police Officer Appointed by Governor to the Virginia Criminal Justice Services Board
- Students advocate for Lanier Middle School name change
- Police Investigate Early Morning Shooting on Wilson Blvd.
- Fairfax County to Receive an Additional $4.85 Million in CARES Act Funding
- Board of Supervisors approves additional $12 Million for Fairfax RISE Grant Program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.